Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: NeoTrident tileset and a deluge of flags!

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: NeoTrident tileset and a deluge of flags!
From: Gerhard Killesreiter <killesreiter@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 14 Aug 2000 17:24:19 +0200

* "Rikard" == Rikard Anglerud schrieb am Mon, 14 Aug 2000 14:55:13 +0200 (CEST):

> Well, that does tickle the imagination! The completed nations will
> be up shortly I believe. I can certainly send an email when they
> are.

Please do so.

> The new stuff is certainly ours, yes. Since we've based this tileset
> on the Trident one - it would definitley come under the GPL. I
> realize we accidentally neglected to mention that.

Ok, this is great. I looked at the tiles. I like them, however: If the
ground tiles are pseudo-realistic shouldn't the special tiles be also
a bit more realistic?

It would also be nice to expand freeciv to use different sorts of
forest. That would make it easier to do a colonization modpack :) We'd
need pine, mixed, normal, tropical, boreal, and swamp forest, IIRC.

Cheers,
        Gerhard