Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: August 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: NeoTrident tileset and a deluge of flags

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: NeoTrident tileset and a deluge of flags
From: Rikard Anglerud <anglerud@xxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 14 Aug 2000 16:13:24 +0200 (CEST)

My apologies. It seems to have gotten lost in the final edit. (I forgot to
put it back. We're working on some further improvements).
I'll make sure it's back by tonight.

Rikard

[Scientific Study] Is one of the very few things that lifts human life a
little above the level of farce, and gives it the grace of tragedy.