Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-data: July 2000:
[freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: fascism patch

To: freeciv-data@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-data] Re: [Freeciv-Dev] Re: fascism patch
From: ZENIT News Agency <mark@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 31 Jul 2000 10:21:33 +0200

You should be able to solve this by having two .tilespec files for flags
(and shields). Then in your main tilespec file, call flags.tilespec first
and then expansion.tilespec, which might only have one or two flags. The
expansion set would have to have an alternative nations.ruleset with
nazi.ruleset included, though anyone could add that to his default ruleset
without any real problems.  I had to do this to get the fantasy modpack to
work under 1.11.4, since it adds two government types, and small.xpm in the
default added new snowflake graphics.