Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: March 2005:
[freeciv-ai] Thanks for reply Andrew

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Thanks for reply Andrew
From: Charles Esson <charleses@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 31 Mar 2005 13:12:56 -0500

I play the freeciv AI for relaxation and am fed up with beating them ( hard
and 8  is dull), so I thought for my new relaxation I would try and make them
unbeatable ( at least by me).

In real life I do vision systems so I am used to trying to get a global view
form local data, and its a global outlook they lack.

I just download version 2.0.0 and compiled it. Well done. Diplomacy works and
the concept of territory seems to be in place.

Is anyone working on giving the AI a long term focus?