Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Re: aiair uses set_unit_activity() directly

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: aiair uses set_unit_activity() directly
From: Jason Dorje Short <jdorje@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 31 Aug 2004 08:42:16 -0400

Per Inge Mathisen wrote:
On Mon, 30 Aug 2004, Jason Dorje Short wrote:

Another idea is to have wrappers like ai_handle_* to do the work.

We already have this for movement. See ai_unit_*() in aitools.c. This is
generally the best solution, I think. Note that these functions often
duplicate the sanity checks done later in the handle function, and check
the result after the handle_*() call, doing hopefully intelligent

Sounds good.

jason