[freeciv-ai] correctly evaluate ocean dangers
[Top] [All Lists]
[Date Prev][Date Next][Thread Prev][Thread Next][Date Index] [Thread Index]
Now that Greg has so lovingly granted us ocean numbers, we can correctly
check if we need to preemptively build that Coastal Fortress.
- checks for dangers in correct oceans
- no longer considers empty cities "explore-worthy"
- new aidata variable keeps track of which oceans are still not
fully explored (not currently used; maybe it should be an int
of how many tiles remain out of how many total?); similar to
the land-based variable that does the same for land, also
- stop worrying twice whether we can build anti-unit-buildings;
it hardly saves any CPU cycles, and might just spend more doing those
checks. also plays nicer with general effects.
Not really tested yet. Comments?
I thought about adding ocean check to goto_is_sane(), but problem is we
might have a canal in a city. So I thought about making an aidata matrix
of canals that exist, but then I wondered if that was really worth the
Description: Text document
- [freeciv-ai] correctly evaluate ocean dangers,
Per Inge Mathisen <=