Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: August 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Question about danger

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Question about danger
From: Jordi Negrevernis i Font <jorneg@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 04 Aug 2004 23:04:39 +0200

I want to apply bodyguard code to settlers - this is a TODO entry - but i don't find a function to asses danger on a location.

I looked at enemy_at ( or something like this ) but this does not take into count the borders of the nation or the enemy units not adjacent to tile, or the distance of the enemy.

   Do you know another function or i must make myself?

   Thanks