Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: March 2004:
[freeciv-ai] Searching for people working on the ai client side

To: freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Searching for people working on the ai client side
From: "Guillermo Lopez Alejos" <100030179@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 7 Mar 2004 20:12:52 +0100 (CET)

O.K., I've putted the file "analysis.pdf.gz" at
ftp://upload.freeciv.org/pub/freeciv/incoming/ (86,6 KB compressed).

As I said in my last message I'm interested on the interface for the ai
client side. I'd like to know if there's someone working on it actually
or if someone has thinked about it.

Regards,

Guillermo López Alejos - N.I.A. 100030179
Universidad Carlos III de Madrid
Ingeniería Técnica en Informática de Gestión