Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: November 2003:
[freeciv-ai] (PR#6760) Breaking alliance leaves enemy units in my cities

To: undisclosed-recipients: ;
Subject: [freeciv-ai] (PR#6760) Breaking alliance leaves enemy units in my cities
From: "Guest" <rt-guest@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 5 Nov 2003 14:26:30 -0800

[guest - Tue Nov  4 21:57:18 2003]:

OK, got a reproducable savegame.

In savegame, Boers (AI) have alliance with Dunedain (me).
Dunedain have just launched spaceship this turn (mid-turn savegame).

Start server with attached savegame.
Connect with client as joshua.

Enter start into server prompt.

AI gets woken up, sees spaceship launch, breaks alliance.
There are units left in one of the cities on the Dunedain home island.
(I forget the city name).