Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: May 2002:
[freeciv-ai] Re: A better AI Eval buildings 1.1

To: <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] Re: A better AI Eval buildings 1.1
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 17:57:56 +0200 (MEST)

I'm not certain this is worth the effort. Once the release is out, we
should get the impr. gen. stuff in right away, and start making the AI
understand it. That means rewriting all of this from scratch anyway
(irrespective of whether we decide to go for the idea of cloning cities or
not).

Opinions?

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21