Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: freeciv-ai: May 2002:
[freeciv-ai] settlerscleanup 4

To: <freeciv-ai@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [freeciv-ai] settlerscleanup 4
From: "Per I. Mathisen" <Per.Inge.Mathisen@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 11 May 2002 19:49:37 +0200 (MEST)

This patch no longer contains the amortize change. It will be posted in a
separate patch later. It also contains some changes taken from Ross'
corecleanups. It is not a pure cleanup, as it introduces some behaviour
changes since I removed the old city-from-hut-evaluation function and made
it use the AI's function instead.

Yours,
Per

"As Israeli forces pursued militants, civilians
continued getting in the way and dying as a
result." -- New York Times, April 21