Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2009:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG mailing list future

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
From: "Michael Holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 16 Aug 2009 16:31:06 -0500

Yes I am still here in the background.  I, just from reading your post,
would vote for the google.  I have been buried between work and finishing my
MIS degree.  I very much want to see the list to live.  Everyone will be
proud that since I've taken over, we have only installed linux servers!  I
am taking over the world one server at a time!! :-)

Mike Holmes