Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2009:
[aclug-L] Re: ACLUG mailing list future

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
From: Dale W Hodge <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 13 Aug 2009 10:16:35 -0500

Considering the low volume of messages, either solution would work. The
real question though is which one handles spam the best. The amount of
spam that hits moderation has been staggering lately. While the users
never see it, somebody (me) has to deal with it.  Assuming Google groups
is up to the task, I'd probably prefer it.

As for the lists, at this point I see no reason to keep anything other
than the discussion list.

--Dale