Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2008:
[aclug-L] Re: Video Card Or Power Supply?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Video Card Or Power Supply?
From: Jonathan Hall <flimzy@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Jul 2008 08:18:45 -0500

To see which is at fault, replace the video card, and see if that fixes
it.  If not, replace the power supply and see if that fixes it...

If it's not a standard power supply, I'd look at hp.com or ebay.

--
Inbound and outbound email scanned for spam and viruses by the

DoubleCheck Email Manager: http://www.doublecheckemail.com