Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: March Aclug Meeting Topic?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: March Aclug Meeting Topic?
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 09 Mar 2005 09:16:21 -0600

I don't know what someone wants to hear about with linux.  It would help
if someone would make suggestions of what they want to hear about then I
could prepare information about the topic and present.  I don't feel
comfortable with presenting on the fly.

I thought about presenting a topic on the linux file structure and
compare it to windows file structure.  How would that sound?
~Anne