Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2005:
[aclug-L] March Aclug Meeting Topic?

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] March Aclug Meeting Topic?
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 8 Mar 2005 16:13:29 -0600

Does anyone have an topic idea for this month's meeting?  Would anyone
like to present a topic?

One way or another we're having a meeting this month, even if it's just
to discuss why we can't seem to put meetings together. :-)

I'd like to see more involvement from the members in keeping Aclug
alive. It's probably time once again to assess where we are and where we
want to be with Aclug.

Questions? Criticisms? Suggestions?  Let me hear them.

--Dale