Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2005:
[aclug-L] Re: March Aclug Meeting Topic?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: March Aclug Meeting Topic?
From: Clint Brubakken <cabrubak@xxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 08 Mar 2005 16:31:14 -0600

Dale W Hodge wrote:

>Does anyone have an topic idea for this month's meeting?  Would anyone
>like to present a topic?

I wish I had something to present. I'm not even using Linux right now.

>One way or another we're having a meeting this month, even if it's just
>to discuss why we can't seem to put meetings together. :-)

Sounds good.

>I'd like to see more involvement from the members in keeping Aclug
>alive. It's probably time once again to assess where we are and where we
>want to be with Aclug.

We have these once a year? The consensus normally is everyone wants to
have meetings, but we don't have people able and willing to present.

>Questions? Criticisms? Suggestions?  Let me hear them.

Maybe its time to go to a social group with occasional lectures, rather
then a lecture group with occasionally socials.

I know some people don't like socials, but without people able to
present, that is the only regular thing we can get together for.

If we are trying to keep meeting with lectures. Then we need to have
topics and presenters set up I'd day 3 to 6 months in advance, with
backups ready.

>--Dale

>visit http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi

former dictator-for-life of ACLUG