Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2004:
[aclug-L] OT: 'V' The Series On DVD

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] OT: 'V' The Series On DVD
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 06:41:50 -0700 (PDT)

OT: 'V' The Series On DVD

Does anybody know of a rental store that has a copy of
this 3 disc set for rent? <The 'Blockbusters' that I
have checked do not carry this TV series set>

I have tried renting this from a few online stores and
it seems that something does not want me to watch this
'80's TV series as; [shipped from two different rental
services]
[1] two disc's received broken...
[2] one disc received with mfg defect {layers were
coming apart} and would not play one of the six
episodes on the disc.
[3] two disc's received with a big scratch and were
un-playable.
[4] still on waiting list after a month for the
replacement disc's to be sent.

This is the only title that I have ever had any
trouble with renting using an online service in close
to 5 years of "on again / off again" rental membership
with the major online rental services.

--David