Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: OT: 'V' The Series On DVD

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: OT: 'V' The Series On DVD
From: John Goerzen <jgoerzen@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 09:00:52 -0500

On Thu, Oct 28, 2004 at 06:41:50AM -0700, DAVID CARMICHAEL wrote:
> OT: 'V' The Series On DVD

We use greencine.com and have been extremely pleased with both its
breadth of selection and customer service.  I found this:

http://www.greencine.com/webCatalog?id=3928&element=V

But it doesn't look like a set.

BTW, I have a review of Greencine here:

http://changelog.complete.org/articles/2004/07/30/greencine-review/

Greencine ships all discs in cardboard inserts.  I have never received a
defective disc from them.  Also, their customer service is top notch,
and I've rarely heard of any complains about that.  I usually get

(If anybody is interested in GreenCine, e-mail me... as a current
member, I can "refer" you, and you get a 2-week free trial that way.
Normally they don't have that.  [I don't get anything for doing that,
BTW])

-- John