Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: OT: 'V' The Series On DVD

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: OT: 'V' The Series On DVD
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Thu, 28 Oct 2004 07:16:40 -0700 (PDT)

John -

I had never heard of this online service before...

But the "V" that they are listing is the original
Mini-Series.

If you are old enough to remember there were two
mini-series and then followed by a weekly TV series on
ABC.

http://www.greencine.com/webCatalog?id=3928&element=V

http://changelog.complete.org/articles/2004/07/30/greencine-review/