Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: OT: Mower Reapir Needed

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: OT: Mower Reapir Needed
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 16:28:59 -0500

Yes, sounds like you were very fortunate that it lasted as long as it
did.  I am wondering how the oil leaked out like it did and where was it
*splashing* oil from?

Maybe you need to consider and compare as to how much it would cost to
be repaired compared to how much a new/newer riding mower would cost.
How much it cost 7 years ago is kind of irrevelent now.

I went thru the same thing when my dryer went out.  It cost $250+ to get
it repaired and a little more to get a newer dryer.  I went with a newer
dryer.  Those are some tough breaks.  ~Anne