Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: OT: Mower Reapir Needed

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: OT: Mower Reapir Needed
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 13:26:33 -0500

Sounds like a hose came loose when you tipped the mower back upright.
Did you find any oil or gasoline spill where you mowed?  Check your oil
& fuel levels again and check the hoses.  It sounds like you had an oil
or fuel leak and when the levels became too low, that is what siezed the
engine.  Shouldn't need any special tools, slot screw driver, pliers and
vice grips to check or replace any hoses.  Worse case senario is that
you blew the engine on the mower.  Rebuilding the engine is a different
story, but replacing one is fairly easy.  ~Anne