Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2004:
[aclug-L] My trash could be your treasure:

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] My trash could be your treasure:
From: "David Carmichael" <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 24 Jul 2004 23:13:35 -0500

My trash could be your treasure:
The following will be tossed out Wed. Night 07/28/2004 if somebody does not
claim them:

One each of the following:

1: Lexmark Z45 printer with a set of cartridges that have been refilled:
    The printer stopped 'seeing' new cartridges and print correctly.. maybe you
know of how to fix it??
    I can pull the cartridges and the printer still 'thinks' that ink
cartridges have been installed..

2: DirecTV single satellite receiver DRD221RD [a very basic receiver]
        "No Access Card"!!
    http://download.ethomson.com/english/RCA/DTVS/IB/15423980.pdf

3: DirecTV single satellite receiver DRD515RB [Has Optical Digital Dolby Our
for Dolby 5.1 movies
        ]"No Access Card"!!
    http://download.ethomson.com/english/RCA/DTVS/IB/15392420.pdf

DirecTV note: 'IF' you want to receive the local stations with DirecTV you need
one of the newer multi satellite receivers.. if you have no plans to receiver
the locals these work great in the Wichita area.