Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: July 2004:
[aclug-L] HP deskjet 5550 for sale

To: "'discussion@xxxxxxxxx'" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] HP deskjet 5550 for sale
From: "Wilner, Alden" <alden.wilner@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 16 Jul 2004 19:03:28 -0500

I've been quite satisfied with this printer on my Fedora system, and
"assumed" the scanner would integrate equally painlessly. Imagine my
surprise to find it's not supported by xsane, and HP won't commit to a time
frame when it will be.
So I'm gonna tell Carly Fiorino and her minions to take a hike, and switch
to an Epson CX5400 multifunction machine.

This means I now have an HP 5550 color deskjet printer for sale, in
excellent condition, less than a year old, only used to drive to church on
sunday mornings, etc. etc. etc.

I'd like to get $40 for it, but I'm willing to consider any reasonable
offers.

I even think I've got the Windoze CD around here somewhere...

Thanks,
Alden Wilner