Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2004:
[aclug-L] DVD's

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] DVD's
From: DAVID CARMICHAEL <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 22:43:50 -0700 (PDT)

Anne:

Just had two bad burns in a row.. ;( ...sorry!

One was due to the fact that my virus software started
up its weekly full system scan.. which was my fault
for not turning it off.. and will replace this disk..

The other one I have no idea as to what when wrong..
it was just not readable???... this disc is a write
off... sorry!

11 good burns with out a coaster!! Which is a new
record for me!  The last record was 10 burns before a
coaster was made! Screen saver and other system timed
events that I forgot to rurn off...

But I am up to disk five of season two..

leaving me only two discs left to backup. [5&6]

So I will be out of your discs...
So will not be able to start on season three till I
get some disc's

--David

PS: too bad we did not know somebody with a NetFlix of
Wal-Mart online DVD rental "card" to rent seasons 4 &
5...