Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2004:
[aclug-L] Re: FW: Bid farwell to one of our former members

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: FW: Bid farwell to one of our former members
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 09 Apr 2004 23:40:00 -0500

Patrick was very bright and he had difficulty understand why other
people didn't know what he knew.  His medications really messed with his
head and were being adjusted about every few weeks.  Sometimes his
inflated ego got the best of him and claimed to be a unix god or guru.
I use to tease him about that, but Patrick taught me a lot about how to
install and configure debian.  He had installed debian on just about
every kind of computer out there.  We were planning on setting up a
gaming site using php and mysql.  I wish that our personality conflicts
hadn't delayed our project and now I don't know if I will do a gaming
site or not.  We thought about doing a choose your own adventure  site,
sort of like a mud, but with a web page and a few graphics.  Another
projects that I thought of was quiz site on various topics, astronomy,
physics, biology, genetics, computers, networking, sql databases or any
other topic that interests me.  I will miss him.  ~Anne