Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2004:
[aclug-L] FW: Bid farwell to one of our former members

To: "Aclug Discussion" <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] FW: Bid farwell to one of our former members
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 9 Apr 2004 21:41:10 -0500

From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>

Patrick Klee's father just called me to let me know that Patrick died
last night at the age of 26.  He was in the hospital having tests run in
preparation to recieve a heart transplant.  Patrick had several health
problems and was taking meds that caused him to have some dramatic mood
swings.  He had some issues with the ACLUG group, but was a devoted
advocate of linux, unix, and web page design.  ~Anne