Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: RH9 will install, but no X

To: ACLUG-Discussion <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: RH9 will install, but no X
From: "M. Osten" <lists@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 04 Oct 2003 21:26:12 -0500

I believe that RH logs the output from starting X to /var/log/XFree86.0.log

Look for anything with (EE) at the begining the line.  If the error is not
obvious to you, post it back to the list and we'll help.

Also, post back your XFree86Config-4 along with the name of the chipset your
video card is using, as well as the model number of your monitor.