Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: RH9 will install, but no X

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: RH9 will install, but no X
From: "Michael Holmes" <aerospaced@xxxxxxx>
Date: Sat, 4 Oct 2003 21:11:43 -0500

Send a copy of /etc/X11/XF86Config.  Look this file over Try running
Xconfigurator from the text screen.  Also try rpm -qa |grep ^x and make sure
that the xwindows files were loaded in the install.  Also check and make
sure that you at least have the mono and the VGA and the svga servers loaded
to get you up and running,  you can later load the proper server, but the
basic servers are online to use to at least get xwindows up.

Mike