Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: SuSE vs. Mandrake

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: SuSE vs. Mandrake
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: 09 Sep 2003 22:06:54 -0500

KDE ran soooo slow on my RedHat 9 and so I removed all of the KDE and
now it is running much better.  It was taking almost 5 minutes (no
kidding!) to open an email.  I couldn't take it any more and did a
complete reinstall, but didn't format the home partition.

If you want a copy of Suse, let me know.  ~Anne