Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 21:46:52 -0600

John Goerzen wrote:

>On Fri, Jan 31, 2003 at 10:16:36AM -0600, jlweaver wrote:
>

>>Yesterday the Judge sentenced Richard Reid [the shoe bomber] to life
>>imprisonment for his crime against the USA.  Any bets on how long it
>>will be before some inmate slips a shiv between his ribs.  This will be
>>better than lethal injection.
>>

>That is one of the most low-down disgraceful comments I've seen in a long
>time.  To show such little regard for human life removes your ability to, in
>good faith, condemn Reid's actions.
>visit http://www.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi

Even though this thread has nothing to do with Linux, I will comment:

After hearing on the news about Reid's comments after he was sentenced
to life in a federal pen I wondered if he would end up spending the
majority of his life sentence in solitary confinement. After all, I
think if they were to let him into the general population with the other
prisoners, the other prisoners would kill him.

Reid wants to kill all U.S. Americans. And our American Federal Prisons
have American prisoners in them. I doubt that these terrorist, such as
Reid, care whether or not your a prisoner or an upstanding citizen. If
Reid carries his hatred and his hatred actions towards Americans into
prison, then I have a feeling he won't live very long.
I don't think he will be submissive once it gets into prision. Just look
at they way be behaved during his trial.