Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2003:
[aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Richard Reid
From: ironrose <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 31 Jan 2003 23:59:04 -0600

In my humble opinion--The courts are trying to make a stern example of
him, then I suspect that other government orgainizations hope that Reid
will be motivated to give info in trade for time off his sentence.  If
he refuses to give any information, then he will rot in jail for the
rest of his miserable life.  I doubt that he will stay in the US or
spend the rest of his life in prision.  Time will tell.