Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: November 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux Time-Table

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux Time-Table
From: Anne McCadden <ironrose@xxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Nov 2002 20:27:01 -0600

I agree that linux makes a great server and much more stable than
windoze.  I also think that linux makes a good desktop OS also, it comes
with various internet programs, games, word processing, presentation,
and spreadsheet software.  For the office environment and people who
mostly want to use the internet to see web pages, check email, various
other programs, plus not be vunerable to viruses and at a very cost
effective price.  Windoze policy editor is a bear when things go wrong.

I didn't think that I was debating anything, just stating a personal
opinion.  ~Anne