Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Rating CPU's rant..; was Re: Re: Walmart $200 PC

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Rating CPU's rant..; was Re: Re: Walmart $200 PC
From: "Koji Hayakawa" <sylf@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 4 Sep 2002 21:41:29 -0500

Of course, if Lindows on that box run as good as it should, then it may give
"impression" of it running faster than regular M$WindowsXP running on PIII
800MHz.  Much faster, depending on how crappy of setting you can put on
Windows and how good of setting you can put on Linux.  (Oh, wait...  isn't
that one of the big reason why we all love Linux so much!?)