Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Public "FREE" or "FEE" newsgroup server?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Public "FREE" or "FEE" newsgroup server?
From: Carl D Cravens <raven@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 22:12:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Wed, 14 Aug 2002, David Carmichael wrote:

> Thanks for the info.. _BUT_ ... I just got off the phone with SCTELCOM and
> lets say in short that their customer service department for signing up for
> their service scared me a way from them.. lack of knowledge of their
> products and the fact that I got four different answers to the same
> questions about their DSL service.

Heh.  Gives you a warm fuzzy, don' it?  Or maybe that's heartburn.

hubris.net If they're available in your area, I don't think you can go
wrong.  You'll pay a couple extra bucks... but you won't be worrying about
when the next snafu is going to ruin your day.  They're a local company,
Internet is their business (no phone company pretending to be an ISP
here), and they've got the experience to do it right.

Chris has a good team here in Wichita.  He doesn't have _me_, but but you
can't have everything, I guess.

--
Carl D Cravens (raven@xxxxxxxxxxx)
Hey, you work at McDonalds, you can afford it!