Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: August 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Public "FREE" or "FEE" newsgroup server?

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Public "FREE" or "FEE" newsgroup server?
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 14 Aug 2002 15:59:56 -0500

John -

Thanks for the info.. _BUT_ ... I just got off the phone with SCTELCOM and
lets say in short that their customer service department for signing up for
their service scared me a way from them.. lack of knowledge of their
products and the fact that I got four different answers to the same
questions about their DSL service.

Maybe some one else would have better luck with them being a totally new
customer with no phone services, than someone who would be transferring
services.

--David