Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: May 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: virus infectes LINUX, UNIX & OS/10 machines!!!

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: virus infectes LINUX, UNIX & OS/10 machines!!!
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 17 May 2002 16:30:20 -0500

----- Original Message -----
From: "Arnold Cavazos Jr." <abcjr@xxxxxxxxx>
To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, May 17, 2002 10:55 AM

> OK,
>
> I guess that I am going to have to ask exactly where you read that Klez
> has infected "LINUX, UNIX & OS/10 machines".

I stand corrected that I had missread the posting and had missed (and or did
not display) the line where it said Systems Not Affected.
And while I can not seem to find the orignal posting here is the posting
that I did find.

http://securityresponse.symantec.com/avcenter/venc/data/w32.klez.h@xxxxxxx

--David