Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux for TRS-80

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux for TRS-80
From: Curtis Hawthorne <cghawthorne@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 1 Apr 2002 19:26:51 -0800 (PST)

Actually, for quite a while I really did run an IRC server
on a computer with a 25mhz CPU.  It had 32mb of RAM and a
400mb hard drive though :-).  It was a SparcStation IPX,
wasn't that speedy but worked just fine for a small
IRC/Webserver and I did use Boa for it which was quite
fast.  Compiling software on it took forever though.

Curtis H.