Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: April 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Linux for TRS-80

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Linux for TRS-80
From: Anne McCadden <amccadden@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Mon, 01 Apr 2002 21:29:42 -0600

I forgot to add that we are the proud owner of an AS400.  Someone called
to find out if we repair IBM computers and I said "Sure we do"  They had
'2 men and a truck' deliver it the next day.  No one called in to say
what was wrong with it, except that the drives are missing.  It has been
over 30 days since it was delivered and now it is ours.  The staff want
me to add it to my collective, but I can't afford the electric for it.
I need to rig an extension cord from the neighbors garage for it.  I
don't think that I could do that to my nice neighbor... ~Anne