Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Sundance Channel

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Sundance Channel
From: Michael Moore <mrmoore@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:09:15 -0600

Does anyone receive the Sundance Channel?  It is channel 202 (cable)
here in Wichita.  I canceled my digital cable in Feburary.  I finally
got tired of paying those costly digital cable bills for the past 2
years.  I now only have the cable modem and limited cable.  The cable
modem is about the same price with or without limited cable.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone has seen "Revolution OS" on the
Sundance channel?  It ran on Monday 03/18 (8:00pm CST), Friday 03/22
(5:00pm CST), Sunday 03/24 (12:00 Noon CST) and will run again on Sunday
03/31 (8:00pm CST).

If it is any good and if anyone has a chance to record it and share it
with the rest of the group that would be great.