Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: Sundance Channel

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Sundance Channel
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 27 Mar 2002 00:20:55 -0600

I have DirecTV and following is the next time it is listed as being
shown.

Revolution OS  SUNDAE-549  Sun, Mar 31  8:00PM-9:30PM
Computer visionaries and independent software-creators oppose large
corporations. Documentary (2002) NR **+, Stereo. In grid

I will set my VCR to record.... as long as 'Earth Final Conflict'
on WGN is a rerun.......

--David