Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] line based phone line into cell phone number/system

Cc: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] line based phone line into cell phone number/system
From: David Carmichael <dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 12:55:31 -0600

BlankDoes anybody here know of a way to connect a line based system (aka:
Security Alarm, DirecTV system) into a cell phone number/system?

For the same cost (or less) a person can get a cell phone service.

So I am looking for a way to drop a second land based phone number to a
cell-phone based system.

I have found one such device that costs $500.00... but I feel that has to be
a cheaper way to do this....   I have seen on TV systems that will allow
line based long distance phone numbers to be sent to a cell phone system..
but can not find a cost.....

David E. Carmichael
Southwestern Bell Internet:
Mailto: dec2955@xxxxxxxxxx
Home Page: http://home.swbell.net/dec2955/index.html
Southwestern Bell Telephone
Local Voice: (316) 524-0246 // Local Fax : (316) 524-9731

-- Type: text/x-vcard
-- File: David E. Carmichael.vcf