Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: line based phone line into cell phone number/system

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: line based phone line into cell phone number/system
From: "Dale W Hodge" <dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 26 Mar 2002 13:49:54 -0600

What kind of interface does your equiment have?  There are adapters that make
certain cell phones work like a modem, however they only provide a DB9 (serial)
interface. The cost for my phone was about $50.  My guess, however, is that the
equipment you are asking about has built in modems and no serial port.

--dwh

---
Dale W Hodge - dwh@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Vice Chairman & Secretary - info@xxxxxxxxx