Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: March 2002:
[aclug-L] Tiny distribution for Gateway Nomad 386 Mhz

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Tiny distribution for Gateway Nomad 386 Mhz
From: "David Wibowo" <dxwibowo@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 08 Mar 2002 09:33:28 -0600

I have a laptop 386 Gateway (Nomad). I'm planning to install Linux using
tiny distribution. I'm planning to use this for some programming I need
(gcc, java, and HTML, PHP or JSP, Apache, MySql) and personal checking
program.

do any of you know any good (& tiny) distribution which can run X window and
capable of have apache install (only for off line)

do any of you know any personal checking program which can print personal
size check and able to calculate amount before the check clear. (GUI or not
is OK)

thanks
David Wibowo

NB: my hard drive space is about 20 MB
    I don't need internet connection from that laptop (no modem or network
card)