Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: February 2002:
[aclug-L] Brainbench

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Brainbench
From: jvanbeber <jvanbeber@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 05 Feb 2002 17:03:29 -0600

I ended up going to Brainbench, most of the tests are 19.95, but there
are some free one's.  They look quite in-depth to me, what I saw of them
anyway. They do not show much about THE tests, but there are some
practice or examples that looked good to me. I'll look into showing up
at a meeting sometime, when I have it, Maybe I can learn something there.