Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: January 2002:
[aclug-L] Re: KakeTV

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: KakeTV
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 23 Jan 2002 23:18:19 -0600

On Wed, Jan 23, 2002 10:M pm, you wrote:
> They claim that 50% of the all software people are using is illegal.

man, from the people I knew in college, that statistic is greatly
under-estimated! ; ^ )  I think about 75% of my microsoft products have been
"acquired" by "alternate means", tho' I guess some will be legal now that i'm
getting legal licenses/copies from Hesston College...

> I think its great.  Heck, they should spend their millions and audit all
> the home users too.  Here's an idea.....Maybe M$ could hire about a
> million company representives and they could go door to door and audit
> every home user.  It might be cheaper than 600 lawyers.

*knock*, *knock*

"oh crap, is that the IRS?"

"no dear, it's worse... it's Microsoft!"  : ^ )

gLaNDix