Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: October 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Virtual POP3 and IMAP server

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Virtual POP3 and IMAP server
From: "Ryan Hunt" <rhunt@xxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Fri, 19 Oct 2001 08:14:16 -0500

> * Must work with sendmail (Unless you can somehow amazingly convince me
that
>   some other MTA is better for my application)

Ive used QMail for years and I believe its far superior to Sendmail in every
conseivable way, its secure, fast, stable. When compared to sendmail's
bloated, insecure, slow and semi-stable history its no supprise like XOOM,
Yahoo, Lycos and other high volume email servers have been using qmail for
years..

It is a bit daunting the first time you set it up and it will require alot
of work but once you have it all setup you can do it over and over again if
needed...

Qmail > Sendmail

-Ryan