Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Hacking Linux Exposed

To: <discussion@xxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Hacking Linux Exposed
From: gLaNDix <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 26 Sep 2001 00:06:16 -0500 (CDT)

On Tue, 25 Sep 2001, Ironrose wrote:

> I vote that it is a good book and well worth the money.  Another good book
> is Maximum Linux Security written by a former hacker.  There is some

hmm... i'll have to check it out...  sounds somewhat similar (in the fact
that it was written by a hacker) to "Secrets of the Super Hacker" by
Knightmare...  another book i've always wanted to get, but have never
gotten around to it...

> suggest that your wife give you the book as an early Christmas present and
> she can get an early Christmas present also.  Sound like a fair trade?

already tried, she won't budge! : ^ )  damn!  however, i DID happen to see
a webpage she left open showing a "receipt" for "Hacking Linux Exposed",
so i know i've gotten that and "Hacking Exposed" (2nd ed)...  shhh!  don't
tell! : ^ )

gLaNDix