Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Hacking Linux Exposed

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Hacking Linux Exposed
From: "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: 25 Sep 2001 09:13:05 -0500

Has anyone checked out Hacking Linux Exposed yet?  I've skimmed over
Hacking Exposed (2nd ed) in book stores and am getting it for christmas
(my wife bought it in front of me, then tortured me by not letting me
open it until christmas!  how cruel! : ^ ), but i wouldn't mind having
something a little more centered on linux security...

if you've read it, let me know if you liked/disliked the book!

thx,
gLaNDix