Complete.Org: Mailing Lists: Archives: discussion: September 2001:
[aclug-L] Re: Hacker or ??

To: discussion@xxxxxxxxx
Subject: [aclug-L] Re: Hacker or ??
From: Maverick <mluvw47@xxxxxxxxx>
Date: Tue, 18 Sep 2001 14:03:19 -0700 (PDT)

Is that a code blue or code red III virus attack? I
found out my work area, the code blue worm clog up
this kind of traffic problem, but I don't know for
sure. I am going into the deja newsgroup see what is
going on...

Mav
--- "gLaNDix (Jesse Kaufman)" <glandix@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>

http://tmp2.complete.org/cgi-bin/listargate-aclug.cgi